Henderson has registered professional plumbing engineers, designers with the Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD) designation and designers and engineers with the LEED® certification. Henderson’s plumbing designers and engineers are active members of the Kansas City and Phoenix Chapters the American Society of Plumbing Engineers. Henderson has plumbing staff located in our offices throughout the United States. Plumbing staff can work directly with various internal and external design teams members to meet any project’s specific needs. The plumbing staff is proficient in Revit. Plumbing staff can perform design for site utility coordination for natural gas, domestic water, grease waste, sanitary and storm systems. Plumbing staff can perform sustainable design for rainwater harvesting and solar water heating systems. Plumbing staff can perform full plumbing design, calculations, specifications, facility assessments, and contract administration.
- Site utility coordination (gas, domestic water, sanitary, storm)
- Domestic potable water service design
- Service water heating system design
- Natural gas system design
- Laboratory gas design
- Sustainable design (rainwater harvesting, solar water heating, service and process water reduction strategies)