Since our inception in 1970, respect, integrity, professionalism, hard work, and mixing rules with imagination have been the guiding principles that Henderson Engineers has followed. As a comprehensive engineering design firm offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting, technology, commissioning, and sustainable consulting services, we take pride in our commitment to technical knowledge, successful client relationships, and outstanding project delivery. With 12 locations nationwide and more than 600 employees, Henderson is able to provide exceptional client service worldwide on a vast array of projects. What makes our firm unique is our ability to offer clients large-firm resources coupled with the specialized experience, responsiveness, commitment and detail of a small firm.
In addition to our core services, Henderson is proud to offer four specialty services that focus on the specific, targeted needs of our clients. These divisions include Fire Dynamics for licensed fire alarm, sprinkler design, and code consulting; Impact Illumination for architectural lighting design; Collective Tech for network infrastructure, security planning, A-V, acoustics, and communications cabling design; and Outcome Construction Services for engineer-led design-build and commissioning services.
- Stability: Founded in 1970
- Client Focused: Still working for our very first client, Mantel Teter Architects
- Green: More than 100 LEED® APs on staff
- Impressive Staff: Engineers licensed in all 50 states, Washington DC, US territories, and several Canadian provinces
- Available: Office locations in New York, Philadelphia, Orlando, Tampa, the Kansas City metro (Lenexa, Kansas, and Kansas City, Missouri), Bentonville, Houston, Dallas, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles
- Company Motto: Work hard. Play hard. Give back.
- Our Promise: We finish each day knowing that not only was the job done, it was done right.